Hulland Julip Live Show 2019 Schedule Dec 3, 2018 16:54:02 GMT juliporiginals and Wollepluis like this
Post by Jan on Dec 3, 2018 16:54:02 GMT
Hulland Julip Live Show
Date: Saturday 13th April 2019
Venue: Hulland Ward Village Hall, Hulland Ward, Derbyshire, DE6 3EG.
Time: Doors open 8.30am for a 9.15am start. Hoping to finish around 4.00pm.
Show holders: Elli Garnett, Jan Hagues & Caitlin Mayes.
This is a show for Julip models - no other makes of horse/pony are permitted although riders and accessories may be of any make or homemade.
Maximum of 3 entries per entrant per class unless otherwise stated in the schedule. Please note that in Mould and Colour classes, no tack or handlers are allowed.
No running, dogs or smoking (including e-cigarettes) permitted in the hall.
Please do not touch or move anyone else’s model unless you have permission to do so and take care when placing or removing horses from the ring.
Any queries regarding the show or classes should be directed to the showholders.
Entry Fees & Payment
Entry fee is £13.00 per show entrant/retailer, spectators free.
Payment can be made by PayPal – personal (friends and family) payment please to firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact one of the showholders if you would like to pay by cheque or postal order. Payment secures your place!
If you would like to sponsor a section or the supreme championship, please get in touch. Contributions will be very gratefully received and acknowledged in our show programme.
Section champion/reserve - £3 Supreme champion/reserve - £5
Please bring a packed lunch – light refreshments (snacks and drinks) will be available throughout the day.
Any monies left over after expenses have been covered will be donated to a local animal charity.
Entrants under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a raffle and time for sales at lunchtime. Any donations of raffle prizes will be very gratefully received!
All entrants will be able to judge the classes using the 1st to 6th counter system – instructions available on the day.
Many of us like to take photos of the models and show activities during the day, some of which will be posted on Facebook and internet forums after the show. If you would prefer photos not to be taken/shared of you or your models, please let the showholders know before show day.
1. Brown (Bay/Brown)
2. Orange (Chestnut)
4. Yellow & Black (Dun/Buckskin)
5. Yellow & White (Palomino)
6. Spots and Stripes
7. Patches & Blobs
8. Any other colour
9. Vintage (Discontinued moulds or models 20+ years old – includes HOTYs and youngstock)
10. American (AQH, Stock Horse, Mustang)
11. Cobs (Mares, Stallions, Welsh, Show, Farm & Feathered)
12. Arabs (Mares, Stallions, Champions & Arabian)
13. Ponies (Dartmoor, NF, Welsh, Pit Pony, Shetland, CJP & Connemara)
14. Hunter types (TB, Hunter, Eventer & Working Hunter)
15. Donkeys, Mules & Exotics (adult models only) Includes zebras/zorses etc.
16. Youngstock (Foal, Yearling, Clydesdale foal & Donkey foal)
17. Anything else (Irish Draught, Dressage Horse, Lipizzaner, Sporthorse etc.)
Scenes – max 2 per person must include at least one equine
19. The local show
20. Equines at work (e.g. Pit ponies, police horse, ploughing etc.)
21. Open Scene
Scene Championship – please note Scene Champion/Reserve will not go forward to the Supreme Championship at this show.
Ridden & Performance – max 2 per person
22. In-hand Showing – must include a handler.
23. Show Ridden Horse or Pony – English showing class turnout, includes sidesaddle.
25. Show Jumping and Cross Country
26. Any Other Performance
Ridden & Performance Championship
27. Pairs (Find a model in someone else’s collection that matches one of yours) Unlimited but no 3s/4s etc.
28. Stable Pets mini scene – create a scene no larger than 15 x 15 x 15cm 1 entry per person
29. Pets and other animals – max 3 per person (individual pets only, no props)
30. Custom (by you or someone else) and PYO
31. Best Dressed Horse, Pony or Longear – max 2 per person, handler optional
32. Congas – minimum of 3 models in the same mould, colour or other common theme. Max 2 congas per person.