Hulland Julip Live Show 2017 - Schedule! Nov 13, 2016 16:54:54 GMT juliporiginals, Charlotte, and 1 more like this
Post by Jan on Nov 13, 2016 16:54:54 GMT
Hulland Julip Live Show Version 1, 13 Nov 2016
Date: Saturday 8th April 2017
Venue: Hulland Ward Village Hall, Hulland Ward, Derbyshire, DE6 3EG.
Time: Doors open 9.00am for a 9.45am start. Hoping to finish around 4.30pm.
Show holders: Elli Garnett, Jan Hagues & Caitlin Mayes.
This is a show for Julip models - no other makes of horse/pony are permitted (except in class 32) although riders and accessories may be of any make or homemade.
Maximum of 3 entries per entrant per class unless otherwise stated in the schedule.
No running, dogs or smoking permitted in the hall.
Please do not touch or move anyone else’s model unless you have permission to do so and take care when placing or removing horses from the ring.
Any queries regarding the show or classes should be directed to the showholders.
Entry Fees & Payment
Entry fee is £10 per show entrant, spectators free.
Payment can be made by PayPal – personal (friends and family) payment please to firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact one of the showholders if you would like to pay by cheque or postal order. Payment secures your place!
If you would like to sponsor a section or the supreme championship, please get in touch. Contributions will be acknowledged in our show programme.
Section champion/reserve - £3 Supreme champion/reserve - £5
Please bring a packed lunch – light refreshments (snacks and drinks) will be provided.
Any monies left over after expenses have been covered will be donated to a local animal charity.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a raffle and time for sales at lunchtime. Any donations of raffle prizes will be very gratefully received!
All entrants will be able to judge the classes using the 1st to 6th counter system – instructions available on the day.
We are inviting all attendees to bring along models to join in with our communal conga throughout the day.
The theme for the day is: Family Horses. Let’s see how many we can get!
Many of us like to take photos of the models and show activities during the day, some of which will be posted on Facebook and internet forums after the show. If you would prefer photos not to be taken/shared of you or your models, please let the showholders know before show day.
1. Brown (Bay/Brown)
2. Orange (Chestnut)
4. Yellow & Black (Dun/Buckskin)
5. Yellow & White (Palomino)
6. Spots and Stripes
7. Patches & Blobs
8. Any other colour
9. Vintage (Discontinued moulds or models 20+ years old – includes HOTYs)
10. American (AQH, Stock Horse, Mustang)
11. Cobs (Mares, Stallions, Welsh, Show, Farm & Feathered)
12. Arabs (Mares, Stallions, Champions & Arabian)
13. Ponies (Dartmoor, NF, Welsh, Pit Pony & Connemara)
14. Sporty types (TB, Hunter, Eventer, Working Hunter, Irish Draught, Dressage Horse, Lipizzaner)
15. Donkeys, Mules & Exorcists* (adult models only) Includes zebras/zorses etc.
16. Youngstock (includes Clydesdale foal and donkey foal)
Scenes – max 2 per person
17. Blue, Yellow and Green
18. Horses in Training
19. Evening Stables
20. Open Scene
Scene Championship – please note Scene Champion/Reserve will not go forward to the Supreme Championship at this show.
Ridden & Performance – max 2 per person
21. Show Ridden Horse or Pony – English showing class turnout.
22. Other Ridden Horse, Pony or Longear
24. Any Other Performance
Ridden & Performance Championship
25. Pairs (Find a model in someone else’s collection that matches one of yours) Unlimited but no 3s/4s etc.
26. Stable Pets mini scene (cats, dogs and rabbits – create a scene no larger than 15 x 15 x 15cm) 1 entry per person
27. Other Animals (includes foxes, pheasants and doves – individual animals)
28. Custom (by you or someone else) and PYO
29. Best Dressed Horse, Pony or Longear – max 2 per person, handler optional
30. Congas – minimum of 3 models in the same mould, colour or other common theme. Max 2 congas per person.
31. Julip portrait – paint or draw a miniature portrait of one of your Julips (max size 10 x 7cm) and display them together. (Portrait must be drawn or painted by hand, ie not digitally). Max 2 per person.
32. Julip + 1 - Do you have a Julip model as a portrait of a real horse and another brand model of the same horse?
* It’s Exotics really but if anyone has an exorcist, they may show it.