Post by Jan on Jan 10, 2016 11:17:20 GMT
Hulland Julip Live Show
Date: Saturday 9th April 2016
Venue: Hulland Ward Village Hall, Hulland Ward, Derbyshire, DE6 3EG.
Time: Doors open 9.00am for a 9.45am start. Hoping to finish around 4.30pm.
Show holders: Elli Garnett, Jan Hagues & Caitlin Mayes.
This is a show for Julip models - no other makes of horse/pony are permitted although riders and accessories may be of any make or homemade.
Maximum of 3 entries per entrant per class unless otherwise stated in the schedule.
No running, dogs or smoking permitted in the hall.
Please do not touch or move anyone else’s model unless you have permission to do so and take care when placing or removing horses from the ring.
Any queries regarding the show or classes should be directed to the show holders.
Entry Fees & Payment
Entry fee is £10 per show entrant, spectators free.
Payment can be made by PayPal – personal (friends and family) payment please to firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact one of the showholders if you would like to pay by cheque or postal order.
Payment secures your place!
Please bring a packed lunch – light refreshments (snacks and drinks) will be provided.
Any monies left over after expenses have been covered will be donated to a local animal charity.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a raffle and time for sales at lunchtime. Any donations of raffle prizes will be very gratefully received!
1. Bay and Brown
6. Spots and Stripes
7. Piebald, Skewbald & Tricolour
8. Any other colour
9. Vintage (Discontinued moulds or models 20+ years old)
12. Sport Horses (Eventers, Sporthorses, Working Hunters, Hunters and Thoroughbreds)
14. Donkeys, Mules & Exotics
Scenes – max 2 per person
16. Local Tradition Scene – scene depicting a traditional event or activity from your home town.
17. Open Scene
18. Julip Soap Opera
19. Naughty Ponies!
Scene Championship – please note Scene Champion/Reserve will not go forward to the Supreme Championship at this show.
Ridden & Performance – max 2 per person
20. Show Ridden Horse or Pony – English showing class turnout.
21. Other Ridden Horse or Pony
23. Any Other Performance
Ridden & Performance Championship
24. Pairs (Find a model in someone else’s collection that matches one of yours) Max 4 per person
25. Stable Pets (cats, dogs and rabbits)
26. Other Animals (includes foxes, pheasants and doves)
27. Custom (by you or someone else) and PYO
28. Best Dressed Horse or Pony – max 2 per person
29. Congas – minimum of 3 models in the same mould, colour or other common theme. Max 2 congas per person.
30. Julip portrait – paint or draw a miniature portrait of one of your Julips (max size 10 x 7cm) and display them together. (Portrait will need to be created before the show…)
31. Bonus fun class (if time allows).